Being Lewis Carroll

I created your world of my old bimblebin 
Shining, glittering with shatrells in within, 
Yet dark are the nights, of jaberwockee ruin, 
Dark are the corpses of my mind's undoing 

Did you enjoy my little poem? A play on words, but a truth forgotten. 
I build your sins and vultruous want, for an evil never begotten
But when my words come alive, who is there to see? 
No one, not my game of five, four two one and three,

Oh Wonderland you ask me how, 
Lewis, may I enter now? 
I warn you one, the magic is greed, 
It's a broken world, my mind which seeds, 

Alice was a young maiden pure, 
She is joyangladest to see you here, 
Yet when my devilions evil traps, your soul, too late, 
You cannot leave my Wonderland here. 

Hark! Welcome to my friverfishing mind, 
A land of narcotics, strong nuf to blind, 
Meet my best concoction, a carnival of horror, 
A smile, a laugh, oh yes, my man the hatter. 

He is only one of a thousand you will find, 
In Wonderland, a trick of my mind on your eyes, 
Let me ellenbreak your souls in kind, 
Now follow the white Rabbit, lest fear leaves you blind


Lest fear eats you alive.

 As it doth gobbledrained young, pure, innocent, Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment